By Miss Dhinchak
1. Ranveer behind Anushka, Virat bonding? The ‘Ram’ of Bollywood, Ranveer Singh is apparently the man behind “good friend” Anushka Sharma’s bonding with cricketer Virat Kohli. According to rumours, Ranveer introduced his former lady love Anushka to Virat at a party some years back saying “meet my girlfriend”. Little did he know that years later, Anushka would be seen hanging out with the cricketer.
2. All’s not well between Salman and Sohail? Rumour in B-Town has it that Bollywood’s most loving brothers, Salman n and Sohail Khan are currently going through a rough patch. According to sources, Sohail was unhappy with his elder brother for not promoting ‘Jai Ho’ on time. Apparently, the brothers also faced creative differences while shooting for the film.
3.Marry a much younger girl: Saif Saif Ali Khan has a naughty advice to men. Recently, he said, “"I’d advise all men to marry much younger and beautiful women. How is it a great thing? It’s fairly obvious." The actor who married a 10 years younger Kareena Kapoor it seems is having a fairly good time. We wonder what Bebo has to say to that.
4.Amrita Rao dating RJ Anmol? Bollywood’s latest buzz suggests that ‘Jolly LLB’ actress Amrita Rao is reportedly dating famous RJ Anmol. Now, we know what songs you are listening to Amrita. Good Luck!
5. Varun Dhawan back with ex-girlfriend Natasha? Rumour has it that Student Of The Year star Varun Dhawan is back with ex-girlfriend Natasha Dalal. The two dated each other for four years in the past and had a break up in 2012. Recently, Natasha was spotted picking up Varun from his Juhu gym.
6. Sherlyn Chopra is tantrum queen? Sherlyn Chopra is the new tantrum queen in B-Town. Rumour is that the actress, who will be seen in Rupesh Paul's upcoming film Kamasutra 3D, often drinks and smokes on the sets and did not even attend the trailer release of her film which made Paul furious.
7. KRK pulls down Karan’s show Kamaal Rashid Khan, often referred as KRK, has taken a dig at celebrity chat show Koffee With Karan. KRK, who was recently in Jaipur to attend singer Toshi Sabri's wedding reception, was heard telling people in the party that the Karan Johar show is just a small reality show.
(Don't forget to watch ‘It’s Controversial’ on E24 at 7 pm and repeat at 12.30 pm)