Miss Dhinchak 1. Are Elli-Salman neighbours now! Elli Avram, the Swedish beauty and ex-inmate of Bigg Boss 7 house who caught immediate attention of the ‘Dabangg’ host Salman Khan has shifted her base from Malad to Bandra, which brings her closer to Salman’s Galaxy Apartments. Rumour has it that Reshma Shetty, who manages all work-related issues of Salman has been roped in to look after Elli’s career. After Katrina, Salman can now teach Hindi to Elli and that too for free, what say!
2. Armaan confesses his love to Tanisha Bigg Boss 7 inmate Armaan Kohli has finally said those three golden words to Tanisha Mukherjee on the show. Armaan who was out of the house for a day following an FIR against him by Sofia Hayat came back with a bang and professed his love. Armaan’s parents have okayed their relationship and are happy with their son’s choice in the house. Love is in the air for Armaan-Tanisha!
3. Post separation, Sussanne parties hard It’s just been a few days that Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne announced their split and now we hear unlike the lady in distress that she was thought to be, Sussanne was caught partying hard till the wee hours in Mumbai. The party hosted by Kapoor saw many A-listers from B-Town in attendance but what grabbed the eyeballs was Sussanne who made her entry with Arjun Rampal and Mehr, who however left half an hour before she left the party.
4. Sussanne cashes in on split, promotes store Stars surely know how to benefit even from a tragedy! Sussanne Khan, whose recent split from hubby Hrithik Roshan has hit headlines, was found partying and promoting her store launch in Mumbai. Just when the media was respecting her privacy and chose not to ask any personal questions, Madame Khan instead went ahead and gave her nod for an interview only to her preferred channels. When her PR agency was contacted and asked the reason behind such partial behaviour, they said: “If you all want to pack up we are more than happy”.
5. Is Salman ignoring SRK again? After Salman hugged SRK at Baba Siddiqui's Iftar party and praised him at Karan Johar's celebrity chat show, Koffee With Karan, it seemed that the Khan war was finally coming to an end. But now, rumour has it that the duo is ignoring each other again. Salman and SRK both were present at Sussanne Roshan's store launch but made sure they did not bump into each other.
6. Rishi Kapoor angry at Kareena? If gossip mongers are to be believed, then Kareena Kapoor's uncle and actor Rishi Kapoor is reportedly angry at her. The reason is Kareena's revelations about Ranbir-Katrina's romance on Karan Johar’s chat show Koffee With Karan. But reports have it that Kareena is not bothered about Rishi Kapoor and believes that being Ranbir's elder sister, she has full right to talk about him.
7. Salman meets Elli's mother A new twist in Salman-Elli romance! The Micky Virus actress made her mother meet Dabangg Khan recently. Rumour has it that Elli's mom liked Salman very much and has reportedly given green signal to the duo. So, is 48-year-old Salman ready to tie the knot anytime soon?
(Don't forget to watch ‘It’s Controversial’ on E24 at 7 pm and repeat at 12.30 pm).