By Miss Dhinchak
1) Sonakshi, Arjun's fake affair Sonakshi Sinha is spotted with her 'Tear' co-star Arjun Kapoor whenever she is out for any award function or event. Sources say that few might think that the two are a secret couple now, but the fact is all this 'dating drama' is only for their upcoming film.
2) When Salman wished SRK happy birthday Actor Salman Khan recently stepped out to attend Box Office Awards in Mumbai. Dabangg Khan was in such a good mood that he wished friend-turned-foe-turned-friend-again Shah Rukh Khan a very happy birthday while talking to the media. SRK will turn 49-year-old on November 2. Apart from SRK, Salman also wished Rekha and Big B, who celebrate their birthdays on October 10 and October 11, respectively. It was strange to see Salman wishing SRK, as recently he took a jibe at him while hosting his reality show, 'Bigg Boss 8'. SRK too was present in the same award function, but the two stars made sure they do not come face-to-face with each other.
3) Bipasha dating married actor Karan Singh Grover? If reports are to be believed then actress Bipasha Basu and television actor-turned-film star Karan Singh Grover have grown fondness for each other. Bipasha and Karan are working together in upcoming film, 'Alone'. Sources say that the duo were recently shooting together in Kerala, where they enjoyed each other's company a lot. Reports also claim that Bips is the only reason why Karan's married life with second wife Jennifer Winget is not going fine. Billo Rani's boyfriend Harman Baweja too is reportedly upset with Bipasha-Karan's increasing closeness.
4) Mohit Suri's indecent act in a nightclub 'Ek Villain' director Mohit Suri reportedly got drunk at a night club recently. Sources say that Mohit was completely out of control. He even went upto a young girl and reportedly gave a indecent proposal. Reports say that the girl tried to avoid the filmmaker, but when nothing worked, she threw alcohol on his face.
5) 'Bang Bang' director uses Tom Cruise's name for promotion? 'Bang Bang' director Siddharth Anand is reportedly telling everyone that very soon Hollywood actor Tom Cruise will watch his film, which is a remake of Tom's 'Knight And Day'. Siddharth also adds that Tom is praising his film on Twitter. However, when Miss Dhinchak checked the official account of the Hollywood star there were no such messages. Clearly, it seems to be an act of creating publicity for Hrithik Roshan's 'Bang Bang'. (Don't forget to watch ‘It’s Controversial’ on E24 at 7 pm and repeat at 11 am)