By Miss Dhinchak
1) Alia spoils Katrina's special plan for Ranbir Katrina Kaif, who was busy promoting 'Bang Bang' in Delhi recently, left the promotions in between to fly back to Mumbai to be with her rumoured boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor on his 32nd birthday on Sunday (September 28). Sources say that Kat landed at the Mumbai airport around 11pm and went straight to a hotel where her Rockstar was waiting for her. Gossipmongers say that Kat wanted to spend some quality time with her rumoured beau but things got spoiled when Alia Bhatt, who has signed a film with Ranbir, called up Kapoor junior around 12:15am. Reports say that the duo kept talking over the phone for quite sometime, where Ranbir was constantly insisting Alia to come and meet him, which apparently did not go down well with the Chikni Chameli. But Kat's special plans got worse when Alia arrived at the hotel around 2am and stayed there for almost two hours.
2) Shraddha, Varun in a two-minute long lip lock Shraddha Kapoor and Varun Dhawan are all set to share silver screen in Remo D'Souza's 'ABCD 2', for which the duo will shoot several intimate scenes. According to latest reports, one such smooching scene, as long as two minutes, was shot between the actors recently. Sources on the sets reveal that Shraddha and Varun took seven retakes before giving the perfect shot. This is not the first time Shraddha has kissed on-screen. Earlier, she had locked lips with her rumoured beau Aditya Roya Kapur in 'Aashiqui 2', and will also be seen doing intimate scenes with Shahid Kapoor in 'Haider'.
3) Is Esha dating Sonam's ex-beau Punit? Actor Esha Gupta is reportedly dating Sonam Kapoor's ex-boyfriend, director Punit Malhotra. Sources say that the two apparently came close to each other on the sets of Punit's film, 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein', in which Esha had done an item number.
4) Bipasha attacks ex-boyfriend John In a recent interview, Bipasha Basu openly praised her current boyfriend Harman Baweja and criticised her ex-beau John Abraham. Bipasha said, "For the first time in a relationship, I’m entitled to behave the way I want to. Even if my behaviour seems childish, it’s okay. If I want to laugh out loud, Harman joins in my laughter." She added, "Earlier, my happiness depended entirely on the partner. I’ve learnt to live on my own. For inner happiness, I turn to myself. I seek mundane joys with my partner, like cycling and playing tennis. We do a lot of fun things together. Harman nurtures and pampers the child within me. I’ve never felt this way before."
5) Rishi wants Kashyap out of 'Bombay Velvet'? Rishi Kapoor reportedly wants Anurag Kashyap, director of the film 'Bombay Velvet', out of the project. This because several scenes of the Ranbir Kapoor starrer are being reshot. Reports say that Kashyap has asked for 50 more days from Ranbir, but the actor has refused because he is busy with the shooting of 'Jagga Jasoos'. Sources say that Ranbir asked his father to explain his condition to Anurag, but the senior Kapoor apparently asked the producers to replace Kashyap, which has now increased Ranbir's tensions.
(Don't forget to watch ‘It’s Controversial’ on E24 at 7 pm and repeat at 11 am)