By Miss Dhinchak 1. All’s not well between Arjun and Mehr? After Hrithik and Sussanne decided to finally end their 13-year long marriage, rumours mills are abuzz with the news of trouble in another B-Town couple’s married life. Gossipmongers say that Bollywood actor Arjun Rampal’s proximity with Sussanne is becoming an issue with his wife Mehr. Both Mehr and Sussanne were extremely close friends and were often spotted together. Now, will the star wives bond again or is the film industry staring at another separation.
2. Aamir turns copycat for Dhoom3 Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan is making news for his upcoming film Dhoom 3 but for all the wrong reasons. According to sources, Aamir’s look in the film has been copied from Hollywood flick ‘Now You See Me’ starring Woody Harrelson. Earlier, reports stated how Katrina Kaif has heavily borrowed her look from pop icon Beyonce. Success stories are not copied, Aamir!
3. Lolo’s oops moment! Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor recently grabbed eyeballs as she forgot to button her dress. Lolo came in a stunning black outfit at the music launch of Suneel Darshan’s ‘Karle Pyar Karle’ but as soon as she turned backwards, one could spot her fashion faux pas. Time for a quick check, Lolo!
4. Chitrangada prefers clean shaven NaMo Dusky beauty Chitrangada Singh has joined Narendra Modi’s fan club. Recently, Chitrangada said: "I think Modi can try a clean-shaven look. I think you (men) all look good. It might just, I don't know, look better." After Mallika Sherawat, Rakhi Sawant and Shraddha Sharma, Chitrangada is the latest to chant NaMo NaMo!
5. Drama queen Rakhi backs Sophia Tinselville’s drama queen Rakhi Sawant has come out in support of Sophia Hayat, who alleged that Armaan Kohli hit her in the Bigg Boss7 house. Rakhi said, “I am amazed how he (Armaan) got bail in just one night. The police must help Sophia, I support her completely.” Not only Rakhi but another drama queen from the show’s last season, Dolly Bindra supported Sophia. Too much backing Miss Hayat!
6. When Aamir was left red-faced Bollywood’s perfectionist Khan Aamir was in a soup recently when a reporter quizzed him about his latest comments on Katrina Kaif. Ghajini Khan was red-faced and pretended as if he is suffering from short-term memory loss. Be careful with your words, Mr Khan!
7. Anurag avoids questions on Kalki Ace director Anurag Kashyap is seen avoiding the media glare these days. The director recently made headlines when he and his actor wife Kalki Koechlin issued a joint statement in the media about their separation. Well, with Anurag himself facing personal issues, we wonder what will he say about Hrithik and Sussanne?
(Don't forget to watch ‘It’s Controversial' on E24 at 7 pm and repeat at 12.30 pm).