By Miss Dhinchak 1) Star wives scared of Sunny Leone? No one would deny that Sunny Leone is hot and sexy and guess, this is the biggest reason why a lot of star wives do not want their actor-husbands to work with her. This news was confirmed by Sunny herself in a recent interview where she said: "I was told that a lot of male actors are scared to work with me because they have a wife or this and that."
She added, "I want to tell their wives. "I don't want your husband. I have one. I love him. He's hot, he's sexy. He fulfills all my needs in every way, emotionally and everything. I don't want your husband. I want to do my job and I want to go home with my husband, not yours." 2) Salman flirting with Jacqueline? According to sources, 48-year-old Salman Khan is apparently going gaga over his co-star Jacqueline Fernandez. Gossipmongers say that Salman, who is said to be protective of his leading ladies, also offered the diva his own bodyguards while shooting for their upcoming film 'Kick', in Delhi. As per reports, the duo have grown really close to each other and often go out for dinner.
3) Virat, Anushka's parents approve their relationship? According to latest reports, cricketer Virat Kohli's mother and Anushka Sharma's parents have apparently approved of their relationship. The actress made her rumoured beau meet her parents after returning from Sri Lanka. And, sources also say that Virat made her ladylove meet his mother too. Recently, the duo had also gone holidaying in New Zealand.
4) Sonam's mystery man revealed The secret is out! Bollywood diva Sonam Kapoor is dating businessman and model, Sahir Berry. Sources say that the duo met each other through a social networking site. And, if reports are to be believed then Sonam's sister Rhea also likes Sahir.
5) Kajol not happy with Tanisha, Armaan engagement? The rumour mill is abuzz with the fact that actress Kajol is apparently not happy with sister Tanishaa dating Armaan Kohli. It has widely been reported that Tanishaa and Armaan got engaged recently at a private ceremony in Mumbai taking their relationship to the next level. However, it is now been said that Kajol is still upset with the couple. According to sources, Kajol was left fuming when her younger sister ignored her disliking for Armaan and met her would-be in-laws to decide on her weddign dates.
6) Rhea Chakraborty groped in apartment elevator Bollywood starlet Rhea Chakraborty recently took to Twitter sharing her frightening experience. 'Meri Dad Ki Maruti’ actress was groped in the broad daylight inside the elevator of her building. She tweeted: "I just got groped by a very well dressed man who casually walks into my building in broad daylight, with 2 watchmen chilling in the building." According to reports, Rhea who could sense trouble before stepping inside the lift, happens to be a trained marshal art expert. She somehow managed to kick the person hard while screaming hard after which the accused ran away. Rhea has filed an FIR and now Mumbai police is investigating the matter. This incident surely raises question on women saftey in the busy city of Mumbai.
7) Sidharth Malhotra gets cosy with Shraddha Karan Johar’s Student Of The Year actor Sidharth Malhotra is surely learning the art of making headlines in Bollywood. The ‘Hasee Toh Phasee’ actor who is currently shooting for Mohit Suri’s ‘The Villain’ was seen getting cosy with his co-star Shraddha Kapoor. According to sources, both Sidharth and Shraddha used to party hard after pack-up on the sets and would get late for their shoots the next morning creating panic-like situation for the director. Well, Sidharth was recently spotted with Brazilian model Izabelle at a plush night club and Shraddha has been in news for dating Aashique 2 co-star Aditya Roy Kapur.
(Don't forget to watch ‘It’s Controversial’ on E24 at 7 pm and repeat at 12.30 pm)