By Miss Dhinchak
1) Deepika rejects Bhansali's film? According to reports, Deepika Padukone has opted out of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Bajirao Mastani' and signed Karan Johar's next, 'Shuddhi'. Sources say that the actress had to reject Bhansali's film due to date issues. Gossipmongers say that Kareena Kapoor Khan is keen on doing Bhansali's next.
2) When Harman’s leg was pulled over Bipasha's name Actor Harman Baweja, who was present on 'Comedy Nights With Kapil' to promote his upcoming film 'Dishkiyaoon', had to face severe leg-pulling jokes on the name of his girlfriend Bipasha Basu, by the host of the show Kapil Sharma. It was not only Kapil who teased Harman, 'Dadi' and 'Bua' too troubled him taking Bips’ name. Guess, ever since the actor made his relationship with Bipasha public, no-one leaves a chance to pull his leg.
3) Mughda denies dating Ranvir Shorey B-Town actress Mugdha Godse has denied reports that something is brewing between her and actor Ranvir Shorey. Rumours of the duo dating each other began doing the rounds after they participated in a reality show, 'Fear Factor-Khatron Ke Khiladi', together. Ranvir is married to Bollywood actress Konkona Sen Sharma.
4) Liza dons a revealing dress at Kangana's birthday ‘Queen’ star Lisa Haydon stole all the thunder at the Kangana’s birthday party attended by Bolltywood bigwigs. Lisa, who got rave reviews for her acting prowess in her bollywood debut, chose to wear a white-colour netted off-shoulder top for the event, giving shutterbugs a chance to capture the maximum. Despite the presence of Amitabh Bachchan, Arshad Warsi, Sohail Khan and Anupam Kher, Lisa has her best day out earning her many more admirers.
5) Comedian Bharti gets engaged secretly? Everyone's favourite comedian Bharti Singh has got engaged secretly. According to sources, Bharti has got engaged to Harsh Limbachiya, who is the writer of Comedy Circus. Harsh is seven years younger to Bharti. The couple is wary of spreading this news and so neither of them are ready to accept the same.
7) Sonakshi denies link-up with Sasha? It seems Shotgun's daughter Sonakshi Sinha is following other actress' footsteps in refuting link-up with boyfriends. According to sources, Sona in an interview dismissed rumours of a link-up with Shahid Kapoor. Not so long ago, Sona and Sasha were said to have started seeing each other during the making of ‘R..Rajkumar ‘. Sonakshi has been working out with Shahid's personal trainer, seems something brewing!
(Don't forget to watch ‘It’s Controversial’ on E24 at 7 pm and repeat at 12.30 pm)