By Miss Dhinchak
1. Salman still not over Kat? Actress Katrina Kaif, who was earlier reportedly dating Salman Khan, has moved on in her life and is happy with her current rumoured beau Ranbir Kapoor. But it seems Dabangg Khan is still in love with her and hence when Kushal Tandon took Kat's name on Bigg Boss to explain a situation to Ajaz, Salman looked disturbed.
2. All's not well between Arjun and Sridevi? Arjun Kapoor respects his step-mother Sridevi but all's not well between the two. Arjun, who was at Karan Johar's chat show ‘Koffee With Karan’, revealed that he respects his father's wife. Arjun, it seems, has not forgiven Sridevi for becoming the cause of divorce between his mother Mona and father Boney Kapoor.
3. Ranbir skips Deepika's success bash Once again Ranbir Kapoor ditched his ex-girlfriend Deepika Padukone for his current love interest Katrina Kaif. Ranbir skipped Dippy’s success party as his “lady love” Kat was not on the guest list.
4. Ranbir, Katrina’s Dhoom rendezvous Ranbir Kapoor reportedly accompanied his rumoured girlfriend Katrina Kaif to Yash Raj studios to watch Kat’s recent release, Dhoom 3, at Yash Raj studios. The Rockstar teased her and the two had a friendly “popcorn” fight too.
5. Hrithik attends kids' annual day function Hrithik Roshan has proved that he is a dotting dad. The actor, who was busy shooting in Los Angeles, returned to Mumbai to attend the annual day function of his sons — Hridhaan and Hrehaan. After Hrithik announced his split with wife Sussanne, Miss Dhinchak was wondering whether for the first time anyone of the two would be there to support the kids at their annual day function.
6. Bipasha, Harman to welcome 2014 together? Rumours are doing the rounds that “love birds” Bipasha Basu and Harman Baweja will be welcoming the new year together. The duo was present at Deepika Padukone's recent success bash, where gossipmongers say that they were openly showing love for each other.
(Don't forget to watch ‘It’s Controversial’ on E24 at 7 pm and repeat at 12.30 pm)