By Miss Dhinchak
1) Marriage not on cards for Nargis Fakhri Nargis Fakhri is not getting married to Uday Chopra anytime soon as the Bollywood beauty wants to focus on her career. The Rockstar actress, in her latest statement, has said, “I don’t know where these crazy rumours like that are coming from. When I will and whosoever I marry, I would not want to keep it a secret.” This might upset the Chopra junior because he has tried hard to grab the attention of the ‘dhating naach’ girl. But for now, the only thing which Miss Dhinchak can say is keep trying Uday!!
2) Alia disqualified from the quiz! Alia Bhatt, whom her fans will see as an intelligent girl in upcoming flick ‘2 States’, does not quite match up to her role in her real life. According to Miss Dhinchak’s reports, Alia doesn’t know the full form of BJP. Not only this, but the actress started making faces when she was asked the name of Congress’ chairperson. On the sets of ‘Koffee wirh Karan’, Alia failed to win any of the two quiz prizes because of her poor general knowledge. On Alia’s poor knowledge, all we can say is that Alia you should now join a college in your real life.
3) Virat makes Anushka nervous Love always has its side-effects and Anushka Sharma seems to be dealing with them these days. The actress, who is reportedly dating cricketer Virat Kohli, gets nervous in his presence. According to sources, the diva had to give 20 retakes to get her scene right while shooting in Sri Lanka. The duo was reportedly there to holiday together while Anushka was shooting for her upcoming film, ‘Bombay Velvet’. Although Anushka is facing the side-effects, but love has certainly not affected Virat in any way. The cricketer is performing phenomenally well these days.
4) Alia scared of Katrina? Alia Bhatt, who recently revealed on 'Koffee With Karan' that she wants to marry actor Ranbir Kapoor, has now given a clarification on her statement. The 'Highway' actress has now made it clear that she has no such plans. Gossipmongers say that Ranbir's rumoured beau Katrina Kaif might be a reason why Alia has made such a clarification, as she doesn't want her to get miffed. Another reason could be her upcoming film '2 States' with actor Arjun Kapoor.
5) Ayan Mukherji's 'talli' act Actor Ranbir Kapoor's best friend and director Ayan Mukherji got drunk on Monday night and was seen sitting on a footpath infront of a building after he left Karan Johar's house where he reportedly partied hard. According to sources, Ayan was accompanied by his best friend Aarti Shetty, to whom Ayan was apparently telling about his break up in a drunk state. 6) Like Ekta, Jitendra too is superstitious Just like his daughter, TV queen Ekta Kapoor, veteran actor Jitendra too has turned superstitious in his life it seems. The actor, who turned 72 on April 7, hosted a birthday party at his Juhu house, where he was spotted wearing evil eye on his wrist and a 'tabiz' in his neck. 7) Tanishaa to end her friendship with VJ Andy? According to sources, actress Tanishaa Mukherji has got an ultimatum from her rumoured boyfriend and ex-Bigg Boss housemate Armaan Kohli to end her friendship with VJ Andy. Gossipmongers say that although Armaan and Andy became friends in the Bigg Boss house, but in the starting the duo had issues with each other and had got into a fight as well. Hope the choice will not be too difficult for Tanishaa. (Don't forget to watch ‘It’s Controversial’ on E24 at 7 pm and repeat at 11 am)