By Miss Dhinchak
1. All’s not well between Mads and Sriram? Relationships in B-Town seem to be under a dark cloud. After Anurag-Kalki and Hrithik-Sussanne calling it quits, rumour has it that all is not well between Madhuri Dixit Nene and her doctor husband Sriram Nene. Sources say that Mads’ crazy shooting schedule does not give her enough time for family, an isuse of contention between her and Sriram. Hope that this one is just a rumour.
2. No marriage proposal from Ranbir, says Kat Bollywood actors Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif's romance is currently talk of the town but both have denied being in a relationship. Recently, a candid Kat said that Ranbir had never proposed marriage to her. "No marriage proposals," said Katrina, when quizzed whether her rumoured beau ever proposed her to tie the knot. When will you speak your heart out guys?
3. Kat unhappy with Uday Chpora? Gossipmongers in Bollywood are abuzz that things are not quite smooth between Chikni Chameli Katrina Kaif and her Dhoom 3 co-star Uday Chopra. Apparently, Miss Kaif had asked Uday to arrange a special screening for close friend Ranbir but the latter, who also turned producer with this flick, politely refused citing Yashraj rules. Dhoom 3 director Aditya Chopra didn’t want to give out the climax before the film actually released worldwide, so Uday had to say no to Katrina.
4. Sidharth Malhotra says he’s virgin The latest heartthrob of tinselville, Sidharth Malhotra is following the footsteps of none other than ‘Dabangg’ Salman Khan. Recently at a promotional event for his next ‘Hasi Toh Phasi’, ‘Student of the Year’ revealed that like Salman, he too is a virgin. Now, we wonder whether Salman is setting an all new trend.
5. Dhoom 3: Aamir Khan steals the show Aamir Khan's Dhoom 3 is finally out and Mr. Perfectionist has turned out to be the showstopper. Vijay Krishna Acharya's film has everything that makes his offering a mass entertainer. It has fights, bikes and Katrina Kaif, who is looking extremely glamorous in her new avatar. Although Kat's dancing moves are amazing, she doesn't have enough dialogues to deliver. Dhoom 3 gets 3.5 stars from E24.
6. Arjun, Mehr in verbal spat?
After Hrithik and Sussanne's separation, rumour has it that all is not well between Arjun Rampal and his wife Mehr. The duo reportedly had a verbal spat on December 18 at a party organised at Sanjay and Maheep Kapoor's house. Gossipmongers say that there came a point when Mehr even started shouting at Arjun. The actor took his wife in a corner to sort out everything, but even then the duo reportedly kept on fighting.
7. Shraddha still not over her ex-boyfriend?
Aashiqui 2 actress Shraddha Kapoor, who is reportedly dating her co-star Aditya Roy Kapoor, has not forgoten her ex-boyfriend Vanraj Zaveri. The actress reportedly dated Zaveri for five years and is still not over him and this seems to be troubling her current beau Aditya.
(Don't forget to watch ‘It’s Controversial’ on E24 at 7 pm and repeat at 12.30 pm).